ReStart Hancock County
The Alliance is committed to providing resources to navigate our restart and sustain a productive business model moving forward. With the help of local banks and state and local government entities, the information below provides a few guidelines that will assist your business.
This list will continue to grow and we will continue to keep you up-to-date as more programs become available.
PPE & Cleaning Supply Resources:
- Ohio Manufacturing Alliance PPE Repurposing & Retooling
- Using our Chamber Member Directory, we’ve listed a few categories below that can help you source cleaning services, supplies, and basic PPE.
- City of Findlay and Hancock County Revolving Loan Fund
- Community Action Coalition Micro Loan Fund
- Interested in integrating e-commerce for your business? Contact Dan Sheaffer
- Cash flow analysis – Analysis that can assist in planning for changes in revenue and expense
- Findlay Small Business Catalyst Loan – micro-loan focused on mitigating the risk to businesses during re-opening.
- PPP Forgiveness – Additional Guidance is expected by May 15, 2020.
- AEP – set up payment plans and avoid account terminations – firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-710-4237
- Columbia Gas – set up payment plans and avoid account terminations
- Re-Starting Safely via the Hancock County Health Department
- May 1: Healthcare Opening
- May 4: Manufacturing, Distribution, Construction, & General Offices Opening
- May 12: Consumer, Retail, & Services Opening
- May 15: Personal Services, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Cosmetic Therapy, Outside Dining at Bars & Restaurants
- May 21: Inside Dining at Bars & Restaurants and Campgrounds
- May 26: Gyms & Fitness Centers, Baseball/Softball & Batting Cages, Golf & Mini Golf, Tennis Courts, Skills Training, Bowling Alleys, and Pools Opening
- May 29: Expiration of Stay Safe Ohio Order
- May 31: Childcare Facility and Day Camp Opening
- June 1: Catering & Banquet Halls
City of Findlay
- Sidewalk Permit for outdoor dining
- Mayor Muryn is currently working with the Alliance to analyze potential locations in Downtown Findlay to designate for outdoor eating. The Mayor had requested that individual restaurants that would like additional outdoor seating submit a proposal on their application for what would work best for their area. The City recommends talking to neighboring businesses that may not be open in the evenings to look at extending seating into their areas. Additionally, businesses need to understand the restrictions on their liquor licenses and the barriers needed to be able to serve outside.
For questions and research opportunities, please reach out to:
Mayor Christina Muryn, City of Findlay, mayor@FindlayOhio.com
Tim Mayle, Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development – tmayle@FindlayHancockED.com
Dionne Neubauer, Findlay-Hancock County Chamber of Commerce – dneubauer@FindlayHancockChamber.com
Alissa Preston, Hancock County Convention & Visitors Bureau – apreston@VisitFindlay.com
The Chamber will host a virtual Women’s Mentoring Connections PanelClick to read more >
The Chamber is hosting a virtual Lunch & Learn sessionClick to read more >
The Chamber will host Fresh Brewed Business on Tuesday, January 5thClick to read more >
The Chamber will facilitate a virtual Small Business Workshop outliningClick to read more >
It's easy to join. Start your journey with the Chamber today!
Use the strength and buying power of 700+ companies. Check out our member savings programs and discounts!
You're Invited! See all upcoming events and happenings at the Chamber.
123 East Main Cross Street
Findlay, OH 45840
F: 419.422.9508 (currently down)