Forklift Train the Trainer Program
Hancock County Safety Council, a program facilitated by the Findlay-Hancock County Chamber of Commerce and the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC), will offer a Forklift Train the Trainer course on July 16-17 at the University of Findlay Alumni Memorial Union. The course is presented in cooperation with the University of Findlay American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP).
· Two full days of training.
· Trainer’s credentials do not expire & can be used anywhere in the U.S.
· Trainers learn how to identify, prioritize, and correct forklift hazards.
· On-site forklift and pedestrian safety audit with experienced instructors
· Trainers receive full documentation of their training credentials.
· Trainers can see how world-class forklift operator training is conducted.
· Live “on truck” exercises, set up sample courses, discuss hands-on evaluations.
· Includes instruction on your specific forklift types.
Cost for Chamber members and members of Safety Council: $500. Non-Member cost is $600. Training kits are $165 and not included in the registration fee. Those interested can register online at www.HancockCountySafetyCouncil.com or by calling 419-422-3313.
The Hancock County Safety Council is co-sponsored by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Safety & Hygiene Division, and holds regular meetings to increase awareness of a safe environment in the workplace.
For more information, visit HancockCountySafetyCouncil.com, contact The Findlay•Hancock County Chamber of Commerce at 419-422-3313, or email info@FindlayHancockChamber.com.
It's easy to join. Start your journey with the Chamber today!
Use the strength and buying power of 700+ companies. Check out our member savings programs and discounts!
You're Invited! See all upcoming events and happenings at the Chamber.
123 East Main Cross Street
Findlay, OH 45840