Medical Marijuana & Workplace Safety
The Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation will host Hancock County Safety Council, featuring a presentation titled “Medical Marijuana & Workplace Safety: A Cocktail for Disaster” on Thursday, August 1, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Drury Inn & Suites.
The main speaker is Carl Habekost with Bugbee & Conkle. This presentation will discuss the basic definition and application of medical marijuana under Ohio law, how medical marijuana use affects workers’ compensation claims, and how medical marijuana use affects accommodations under the ADA.
- What: Hancock County Safety Council – “Medical Marijuana & Workplace Safety: A Cocktail for Disaster”
- Date: Thursday, August 1, 2019
- Time: 11:30a.m. – 1:00p.m.
- Location: Drury Inn & Suites, 820 Trenton Ave, Findlay, OH 45840
- RSVP: Cost to attend is $18. Lunch is provided. Register and pay online at FindlayHancockChamber.com, call 419.422.3313, or email rsvp@FindlayHancockChamber.com.
The Hancock County Safety Council is co-sponsored by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Safety & Hygiene Division, and holds regular meetings to increase awareness of a safe environment in the workplace.
For more information, visit HancockCountySafetyCouncil.com, contact The Findlay•Hancock County Chamber of Commerce at 419.422.3313, or email info@FindlayHancockChamber.com.
The Findlay-Hancock County Chamber of Commerce will host a women'sClick to read more >
The Chamber will host a legislative roundtable with Findlay’s MayorClick to read more >
Join the Chamber on Tuesday, August 16th for Business 2Click to read more >
It's easy to join. Start your journey with the Chamber today!
Use the strength and buying power of 700+ companies. Check out our member savings programs and discounts!
You're Invited! See all upcoming events and happenings at the Chamber.
123 East Main Cross Street
Findlay, OH 45840