Findlay-Hancock County Companies Honored with Safety Awards
50 area businesses and organizations were honored for their safety achievements by the Hancock County Safety Council, a program of the Findlay•Hancock County Chamber of Commerce, and co-sponsored by the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, Division of Safety & Hygiene. Through its relationship with Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, more than $60,000.00 was reinvested in the Findlay-Hancock county area business community in 2019 to continue efforts for providing safe work environments.
Special Awards were presented to businesses accumulating at least 500,000 hours and at least six months without a lost-time injury. Businesses working for the entire year without a lost-time injury or illness were awarded the 100% Award and Group Awards were given to companies with the lowest incident rate in each group. Achievement Awards were presented to companies decreasing their incident rate by at least 25 percent from the previous year.
The following recipients excelled in their field in one or more of the award categories:
- 50 North
- Black Swamp Area Council 449 BSA
- Blanchard Valley Hospital
- Blanchard Valley Residential Services
- Bodie Mechanical Services Inc
- Charles Construction Services, Inc.
- City Apparel
- City Dry Cleaning
- City Uniforms and Linen
- Crushproof Tubing Co.
- Custom Staffing – Findlay
- Davis & Newcomer Elevator
- DNC Hydraulics
- Findlay City Schools
- Findlay Country Club
- Findlay Products Corporation
- Findlay Warehousing Co., Inc.
- Findlay•Hancock County Chamber of Commerce
- FMT, Inc.
- Fresh Encounter Inc.
- G.S.W. Manufacturing, Inc.
- Garlock Brothers Construction, Inc.
- Great Scot, Inc.
- Hancock County
- Hancock-Wood Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Helms & Sons Exc.
- Helms Construction, Inc.
- HHWP Community Action Commission
- Humane Society & SPCA of Hancock County
- Hyway Trucking Company
- JK-CO, LLC
- Kan Du Group Inc.
- Kirk Bros. Co., Inc.
- Kirk Bros. Masonry, Inc.
- L & H Bulk Services, LLC
- Legacy Farmers Cooperative
- Molten North America Corporation
- Nissin Brake Ohio, Inc.
- Premier Material Concepts
- Pride Transportation Co., Inc.
- Prism Propane
- ROKI-AMERICA Co., Ltd.
- Rowmark, LLC
- Sparks Commercial Tire, Inc.
- Stearns Companies LLC
- TH Plastics, Inc.
- The Doepker Group, Inc.
- TJD Industrial Cleaning & Maintenance, Inc.
- Vorst Custom Cabinets
Hancock County Safety Council is a program of the Findlay-Hancock County Chamber of Commerce co-sponsored by the Bureau of Workers Compensation, Division of Safety & Hygiene. Our focus is to increase awareness of a safe environment in the workplace.
For information regarding enrollment in the Hancock County Safety Council and eligibility requirements for the discount program, contact the Findlay•Hancock County Chamber of Commerce at 419.422.3313, or email info@FindlayHancockChamber.com.
The Findlay∙Hancock County Chamber of Commerce is hosting a LunchClick to read more >
Join the Findlay•Hancock County Chamber of Commerce on Tuesday, 22ndClick to read more >
Among the 265 urban areas that participated in the firstClick to read more >
It's easy to join. Start your journey with the Chamber today!
Use the strength and buying power of 700+ companies. Check out our member savings programs and discounts!
You're Invited! See all upcoming events and happenings at the Chamber.
123 East Main Cross Street
Findlay, OH 45840
F: 419.422.9508 (currently down)