Safety Council Meeting Set for February 7th
Hancock County Safety Council Meeting Set for February 7
(FINDLAY, Ohio, January 31, 2019) – The Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation will host Hancock County Safety Council, featuring a presentation titled “Essential Elements of Creating a Workplace Safety Culture” on Thursday, February 7, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Drury Inn & Suites.
The presentation will focus on how to define safety culture, how safety culture is assessed, and best practices for a great safety culture. This Safety Council meeting will feature a panel comprised of Eric Hausserman, VP of Operations for Rowmark, Jason Kloepfer, Production Manager for Rowmark, and Mona Weis from the Ohio BWC.
- What: Hancock County Safety Council – “Essential Elements of Creating a Workplace Safety Culture”
- Date: Thursday, February 7, 2019
- Time: 11:30a.m. – 1:00p.m.
- Location: Drury Inn & Suites, 820 Trenton Ave., Findlay OH 45840
- RSVP: Cost to attend is $18. Lunch is provided. Register and pay online at FindlayHancockChamber.com, call 419.422.3313, or email rsvp@FindlayHancockChamber.com.
The Hancock County Safety Council is co-sponsored by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Safety & Hygiene Division, and holds regular meetings to increase awareness of a safe environment in the workplace.
Join Reineke Family Dealerships and the Findlay Hancock County ChamberClick to read more >
Hancock Leadership ‘23 Will Honor Veterans Hancock Leadership Class Project Project willClick to read more >
Join the Chamber on Tuesday, October 11th for Business 2Click to read more >
It's easy to join. Start your journey with the Chamber today!
Use the strength and buying power of 700+ companies. Check out our member savings programs and discounts!
You're Invited! See all upcoming events and happenings at the Chamber.
123 East Main Cross Street
Findlay, OH 45840