Hancock Leadership Alumni Association
The Hancock Leadership Alumni Association exists to provide the Hancock Leadership program support, foster leadership through education of our members and the community, provide service to the community, and maintain an avenue for leadership.
What HLAA does
- Sponsors several important community events each year, including Coats for Christmas and the Halloween Parade.
- Provides scholarships for those who show interest in the leadership program, but need help with tuition costs.
- Promotes networking opportunities for alumni, helping to link their talents to a variety of community needs.
- Supports all leadership programs by networking leaders throughout the community to help with curriculum and program content.
- Supports graduation and recognition efforts of all alumni.
Job Title: Controller Reports to: President and CEO FLSA Status: Exempt Those interested in applyingClick to read more >
Get ahead. Get involved! The Hancock Leaderhip and Hancock YouthClick to read more >
It's easy to join. Start your journey with the Chamber today!
Use the strength and buying power of 700+ companies. Check out our member savings programs and discounts!
You're Invited! See all upcoming events and happenings at the Chamber.
123 East Main Cross Street
Findlay, OH 45840