Electrical Safety: Safety Council October 2019
The Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation will host Hancock County Safety Council, featuring a presentation titled “Electrical Safety” on Thursday, October 3, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Drury Inn & Suites.
The main speaker is Robert Nicholson, CESCP, Senior Electrical Designer and Arc Flash Specialist. This presentation will discuss how to establish an electrical safety program, the difference between an office or healthcare setting and an industrial environment, qualified vs. non-qualified employees, and how to avoid the most dangerous hazards and the most common citations on electrical safety.
- What: Hancock County Safety Council – “Electrical Safety”
- Date: Thursday, October 3, 2019
- Time: 11:30a.m. – 1:00p.m.
- Location: Drury Inn & Suites, 820 Trenton Ave, Findlay, OH 45840
- RSVP: Cost to attend is $18. Lunch is provided. Register and pay online at FindlayHancockChamber.com, call 419.422.3313, or email rsvp@FindlayHancockChamber.com.
The Hancock County Safety Council is co-sponsored by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Safety & Hygiene Division, and holds regular meetings to increase awareness of a safe environment in the workplace.
It's easy to join. Start your journey with the Chamber today!
Use the strength and buying power of 700+ companies. Check out our member savings programs and discounts!
You're Invited! See all upcoming events and happenings at the Chamber.
123 East Main Cross Street
Findlay, OH 45840