Divisions of the Alliance
About the Chamber
For 130 years, the Chamber of Commerce has been the leading organization that represents the interests of Hancock County businesses. Today, as businesses and communities are more dependent on each other for their success, the Chamber’s role has evolved. Today’s Chamber helps build stronger communities by keeping its membership focused and involved in the top business, civic and social priorities of the community. The Chamber also provides unique opportunities for individuals and businesses to make a difference by connecting them to important community issues.
- Serves as a resource for local information for business and individuals in the community
- Sponsors a series of leadership and educational programs including Hancock Leadership and Women’s Leadership
- Provides opportunities for community involvement and sponsorship through board and committee membership, volunteerism and program support
- Provides competitive and discounted rates for insurance, shipping, workers compensation, local marketing and more
About Economic Development
The Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development office is part of a unique partnership bringing growth and prosperity to the Findlay-Hancock County region. Through a strong economic development focus based on business retention, expansion and recruitment, they have helped position our community among the best micropolitan communities in the United States. That is why 10 Fortune 500 companies selected the Findlay-Hancock County region. Superior telecommunications connectivity, direct access to the 1-75 corridor, low-cost utilities, and a proven record of economic development growth are what bring growth and prosperity to our community.
- Provides support to existing businesses in our community with their retention and expansion needs
- Targets and assists organizations wishing to relocate to or begin operations in the Findlay-Hancock County market
- Supports entrepreneurship and the development of new businesses
- Markets the Findlay-Hancock County Community to potential developers
About the Convention & Visitors Bureau
A cooperative partnership between the Findlay-Hancock County Alliance and the Office of the Hancock County Commissioners, the Convention & Visitors Bureau is a destination marketing organization for Hancock County and the City of Findlay. The CVB markets the area to tourists as a destination for vacations, trips, sport tournaments, group tours and business travel. The CVB focuses on attracting overnight and day trip visitors from outside the community. The CVB works with local partners to create events and attractions that show the spirit of the community and help attract visitors.
- Promotes the Findlay-Hancock County community to potential visitors via the web, social media and ad campaigns
- Houses the County Welcome Center, located at 123 E. Main Cross St., Findlay
- Supports local events through the Co-Op and Tourism Development grant programs
- Hosts local calendars of events and promotes community partners
More than 40 Findlay and Hancock County area businesses wereClick to read more >
It's easy to join. Start your journey with the Chamber today!
Use the strength and buying power of 700+ companies. Check out our member savings programs and discounts!
You're Invited! See all upcoming events and happenings at the Chamber.
123 East Main Cross Street
Findlay, OH 45840