COVID-19: Essential Businesses
What businesses are classified as “Essential?”
Below are the categories that are deemed “Essential” in accordance with Governor DeWine’s order. We encourage you to use our Chamber Member Directory online and support businesses that are still doing business during this unprecedented event, should you need any of these services. Through the directory, you can find the contact information for each business should you wish to get in touch.
- Stores that sell groceries and medicine
- Food, beverage, and agriculture
- Organizations that provide charitable and social services
- Religious entities
- First Amendment protected speech
- Gas stations and businesses needed for transportation
- Financial and insurance institutions
- Hardware and supply stores
- Critical trades
- Mail, post, shipping, logistics, delivery, and pick-up services
- Educational institutions
- Laundry services
- Restaurants for consumption off-premises
- Supplies to work from home
- Home-based care and services
- Residential facilities and shelters
- Professional services
- Manufacture, distribution and supply chain for critical products and industries
- Critical labor union functions
- Hotels and motels
- Funeral services
The Chamber of Commerce Agri-Business Committee has postponed the AnnualClick to read more >
Governor DeWine has issued an order for Ohioans to stayClick to read more >
Blanchard Valley Health System has established a 24-hour, seven daysClick to read more >
It's easy to join. Start your journey with the Chamber today!
Use the strength and buying power of 700+ companies. Check out our member savings programs and discounts!
You're Invited! See all upcoming events and happenings at the Chamber.
123 East Main Cross Street
Findlay, OH 45840
F: 419.422.9508 (currently down)