Nominations for 2020 Small Business Awards Now Open
The Findlay•Hancock County area is proud of its Small Businesses and those that lead them. In recognition of these courageous and inspiring individuals and their companies, the Findlay•Hancock County Chamber of Commerce is now accepting nominations for the 2020 Small Business Awards. The 57th Annual Small Business Awards is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at Winebrenner Auditorium on the campus of University of Findlay.
The nomination form, along with award criteria, can be found online at www.FindlayHancockChamber.com/SBA.
The following is a list of awards that are currently seeking nominations:
- Small Business of the Year
- Small Business Person of the Year
- Customer Service Champion of the Year
- Family Owned Small Business Champion of the Year
- Professional of the Year
- Diverse Small Business Champion of the Year
- Agriculture Enterprise Champion of the Year
- “Go Local” Small Business Champion of the Year
- Downtown Champion of the Year
- Women in Business Champion of the Year
- Small Business Manufacturing Excellence
- ATHENA Award
- Non-Profit Leader of the Year
For more information about this, or any other Chamber of Commerce programs, call 419-422-3313 or visit FindlayHancockChamber.com.
Join the Chamber on Tuesday, October 11th for Business 2Click to read more >
The Chamber will host Fresh Brewed Business on October 4thClick to read more >
Among the 261 urban areas that participated in the secondClick to read more >
The Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with the Ohio BureauClick to read more >
It's easy to join. Start your journey with the Chamber today!
Use the strength and buying power of 700+ companies. Check out our member savings programs and discounts!
You're Invited! See all upcoming events and happenings at the Chamber.
123 East Main Cross Street
Findlay, OH 45840