Hancock County ReStart Resources
The Alliance is committed to providing resources to navigate restart and sustaining a productive business model moving forward. With the help of local banks and state and local government entities, the information below provides a few guidelines that will assist your business.
This list will continue to grow and we will continue to keep you up-to-date as more programs become available.
- City of Findlay and Hancock County Revolving Loan Fund – hancockrpc.org/rlf
- Community Action Coalition Micro Loan Fund – hhwpcac.org/microenterprise-development/
- Interested in integrating e-commerce for your business? Contact Dan Sheaffer, email@example.com
- Cash flow analysis – Analysis that can assist in planning for changes in revenue and expense – score.org/resource/12-month-cash-flow-statement
- PPP Forgiveness – Additional Guidance is expected by May 15, 2020.
- AEP – set up payment plans and avoid account terminations – firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-710-4237
- Columbia Gas – set up payment plans and avoid account terminations – columbiagasohio.com/our-company/news-room/article/we-re-continuing-to-suspend-late-payment-charges-until-further-notice
- Information on how to re-start your business safely – co.hancock.oh.us/docs/healthdeptdataprovider/environmental/restart-ohio-guidance.pdf
City of Findlay
- Sidewalk Permit for outdoor dining – findlayohio.com/home/showdocument?id=2634
- Mayor Muryn is currently working with the Alliance to analyze potential locations in Downtown Findlay to designate for outdoor eating. The Mayor had requested that individual restaurants that would like additional outdoor seating submit a proposal on their application for what would work best for their area. The City recommends talking to neighboring businesses that may not be open in the evenings to look at extending seating into their areas. Additionally, businesses need to understand the restrictions on their liquor licenses and the barriers needed to be able to serve outside.
The Chamber will host a virtual Women’s Mentoring Connections PanelClick to read more >
The Chamber is hosting a virtual Lunch & Learn sessionClick to read more >
The Chamber will host Fresh Brewed Business on Tuesday, January 5thClick to read more >
The Chamber will facilitate a virtual Small Business Workshop outliningClick to read more >
It's easy to join. Start your journey with the Chamber today!
Use the strength and buying power of 700+ companies. Check out our member savings programs and discounts!
You're Invited! See all upcoming events and happenings at the Chamber.
123 East Main Cross Street
Findlay, OH 45840
F: 419.422.9508 (currently down)