18th Annual Information Assurance Forum
The Technology Infrastructure Committee (TIC) of the Findlay•Hancock County Alliance and the Center for Information Assurance Education and the Department of Computer Science at the University of Findlay (UF) present an informational and educational forum entitled: Think Global / Act Local: Ohio’s Cyber Collaboration Committee
Takeaways from the IA Forum:
1. Learn about how the Cyber Civilian Corp, modeled after the Ohio National Guard, may help your business/organization, when attacked. Also, learn how you may become part of that Civilian Corp to help other’s when attacked.
2. Learn how businesses may protect themselves through cyber simulations using the state-supported cyber ranges. These ranges may also be used to support simulation of other business applications and processes before placing them in a live, working environment.
3. Learn how municipalities and non-profits may potentially use the cyber services supported by the OC3 statewide initiative when attacked. Helping our State organizations’s get back up and running as quickly as feasible is a major focus of the OC3 initiative.
4. Learn why each high school and vocational career center in the State of a Ohio is being asked to create a Cyber Club. FCS and Millstream already has a Cyber Club. Learn more as to how you and your children and grandchildren may become involved. There are over 8,000 cyber jobs available just in the State of Ohio that need to be filled!
5. Learn about the State’s preparedness for major cyber attacks and how our State of Ohio resources will be deployed to fight off such attacks. We, citizens, may be very proud of the cyber work being accomplished as we prepare for cyber attacks.
The Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with the Ohio BureauClick to read more >
The Findlay∙Hancock County Chamber of Commerce will host Fresh BrewedClick to read more >
It's easy to join. Start your journey with the Chamber today!
Use the strength and buying power of 700+ companies. Check out our member savings programs and discounts!
You're Invited! See all upcoming events and happenings at the Chamber.
123 East Main Cross Street
Findlay, OH 45840